If you want to share an article with my readers, launch a Cooperation or provide an Ambassador membership, please read this page about conditions and requirements.
- I just want the best for the readers of my blog, thus I only accept professional and experienced writers.
- Your request must include: one ore more reference URLs (can be your own or other blogs with deep links to published articles), contact information, a subject for a possible blog post and the estimated delivery timeframe. Also include some information about you, your style of writing and the reason why you think your article is interesting enough for the audience.
- The article must meet the following conditions: Double check if your subject matches the thematic focus and the target group of the blog. The text must have at least 300 words. Together with the text, I expect you to provide at least 2 images with a minimum width of 1500 pixels, landscape format. If the images are not your own, include copyright notes if necessary. The images will be watermarked with the Beard Instructor logo.
- I’m running a production and publishing queue. Videos (plus corresponding blog post) are usually published each Tuesday, other content each Thursday. Guests posts are being queued on Thursday slots only.
- I don’t publish sponsored posts or contents.
- Incomplete requests won’t be answered.
- If you want me to review your product, feel free to send it in.
- I will only publish my honest opinion about your product and not what you want me to say. If your product is bad, I won’t say it’s good. My opinion isn’t for sale.
- Provided products won’t be returned (exceptions on agreement).
- I will clearly say or write that the reviewed product was given to me as a free sample.
- I’m running a production and publishing queue. Videos (plus corresponding blog post) are usually published each Tuesday, other content each Thursday.
Ambassador and Cooperations
- Ambassador requests should offer a significant benefit to the audience.
Go to the contacts page and send me your request.